Legal advisor. Graduate of Law at the Faculty of Law and Administration of University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn. Completed i.a. Ukrainian Law School organized by the Jagiellonian University in cooperation with the Kiev-Mohyla Academy in Kiev and the Lviv National University of Ivan Franko (2018-2019) and post-graduate studies Public Procurement Law of the Jagiellonian University (2021).
UKRAINIAN DESK is a department within which our Law Firm provides counselling and complex legal assistance to Ukrainian entities intending to conduct business or already operating on the Polish market, i.a. in the field of registration of commercial partnerships and companies, preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts, legalization of residence and obtaining work permits, as well as representation in proceedings before courts and offices.
Outside of work, passionate about long distance and marathon running. He is also a member of Toastmasters International – an international non-profit organization with aim is to popularize public speaking and improving communication skills. Within the organisation he is conducting workshops on body language and non-verbal communication.
- civil and commercial law:
- ongoing services for Polish and foreign entrepreneurs
- preparing and verifying contracts in commercial transactions (selected industries: construction works, mining and processing, logistics, IT, real estate)
- court and arbitration proceedings:
- representation of clients in court disputes
- preparation of pleadings, legal opinions and recommendations
- preparation of pleadings in arbitration and post-arbitration proceedings (recovery in enforcement proceedings with the involvement of business entities from Eastern European countries)
- counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing:
- preparation of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing policies along with risk assessment
- immigration law, foreigners:
- preparation of opinions and recommendations regarding the rights of foreigners in the territory of Poland, preparation of applications and documentation (i.a. obtaining citizenship, legalization of residence, acquisition of real estate, business and professional activity)
- representation before courts and offices
- real estate law:
- preparation and verification of contracts
- audit of the legal status of real estate