Legal services for one of the members of the consortium of the General Contractor of the following projects:
- Expansion of the “Czajka” sewage treatment plant – the sewage section and the preparation of sludge for disposal. The net value of the agreement amounted to EUR 200,000,000.00 and PLN 1,151,793,155.00 PLN (ca 519 million Euros). The contract was partially funded by the Provincial Environmental Protection and Water Management Fund.
- Construction of the Station for Thermal Treatment of Sewage Sludge as part of the contract titled: Modernization and expansion of the “Czajka” sewage treatment plant (thermal treatment of sewage sludge). The net value of the agreement amounted to EUR 102,766,753.09. The contract was partially funded by the Cohesion Fund.
Construction within the frames of FIDIC contracts in accordance with:
FIDIC YELLOW BOOK – Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design-Build for electrical and mechanical equipment, and for the engineering and construction works designed by the Contractor
FIDIC RED BOOK – Conditions of Contract for Construction for the engineering and construction works designed by the Contractor
As part of the comprehensive legal services we offered, in particular:
- current legal consulting connected with the implementation of both investment projects (including “duty hours” in the client’s office),
- if necessary, participation in the design meetings/debates,
- verification of compliance of the documents presented by Contractors with the construction works agreements (bank guarantees etc.),
- current verification of correspondence in terms of the possible legal risks,
- drafting, in terms of legal issues, the letters to the Ordering Party, Engineer, other members of the consortium of the General Contractor, and subcontractors,
- preparing formal legal opinions on the crucial issues connected with the project implementation,
- participation in the negotiations with the Ordering Party, other members of the consortium of the General Contractor, and subcontractors,
- if necessary, preparing or verifying the Necessity Report, the Minutes of the Negotiations, the annexes/arrangements with the Ordering Party, other members of the consortium of the General Contractor, and subcontractors,
- if necessary, verification of the compliance of the annexes / settlements with the Public Procurement Act and with the funding agreements,
- if necessary, legal service of all court disputes related to the implementation of the investment projects etc.