Our lawyers have also offered legal assistance related to the broadly defined capital transformations of limited companies, supervising the transactions, among others connected with:
- mergers of companies,
- division of companies,
- transformation of companies,
- sale of enterprises,
- sale of shares and stock,
- sale of individual assets of companies,
- increasing or reducing the share capital of companies.
Each of these transactions supported by the lawyers from our Law Firm on request of the client, was preceded by the thorough legal due diligence, in order to examine the current legal status of the company, and to identify the potential legal risks which could affect the whole undertaking.
As part of the provided legal assistance our lawyers:
- participated in the negotiations which were to lead to the implementation of the planned investment projects,
- were involved in preparing the comprehensive transaction documentation, including, among others, the transformation schedule, and the transformation plan along with all attachments,
- represented the clients in the registration and administrative procedures.
The legal assistance offered by the lawyers from our Law Firm also frequently included post-trade services.